Our team is created from experts who have industry-leading knowledge in fields essential to successful project completion. From geophysical data processing to CAD & GIS based map creation, our experts can assist your team in all aspects of data management.
We can help with:
- Geophysical and Geotechnical Data collection and management
- CAD, GIS, and Survey-based Data
- Report creation and Visual presentations
- Data analytics
- Database creation and management
- Assessment and consultation
- Data collection and post-processing
- Data visualization
- Software demonstrations
- Software training
Benefits of our Data Management Services
- Enhance profitability by outsourcing data processing, data analytics, CAD services, GIS map creation, and preparation of deliverables while still charging customers for the service
- Rapid turn-around time of project deliverables by accessing our focused data management team; often in 48 hours or less
- Reduce costs by letting us maintain insurance for our team members, software licenses, undated hardware, and regular training programs
Manage Your Own Data
- Our team can provide guidance and training for your company in the industry-standard data processing and management software.
- Looking to expand your software library to improve enhance your team’s service offerings? Allow our experts to demonstrate software options for your team utilizing your data. See, in real-time, how additions to your software library can improve your team’s workflow and provide your customers with useful site visualizations and professional level deliverables.
Bathymetric Survey in Denmark
This GPR investigation was conducted to map the topography of the lake/stream bed and estimate the volume of the water prior to municipal planning.
Void Detection and Visualization Demo in Florida
A client needed to update their visualization offerings and reached out to Bigman Geophysical for a demonstration.